tirsdag den 2. oktober 2007

Songs are mixed

Yup, we got the final mixes from J. Robbins and they sound fan-fucking-tastic! It seems J. really knew what we wanted and he got the best out of those tracks. I've been listening to this so many times now and yet I still get goose bumps.Now the hard part is to choose what songs make the cut! We want to do vinyl of this album as well, and with 11 songs and around 46 minutes of music, we need to leave out one song to keep the vinyl sounding good. If you put more than 22 minutes of music on one side of an LP it will not sound as good as we want it to, so it's really needed. Unfortunately we don't agree among the three of us which song to leave out so it's a little difficult. But we'll work it out.

Oh, and on a more personal note; I got a son a few weeks ago! A beautiful boy who has turned my world upside down. It's incredible becoming a parent. I feel like the luckiest man on earth!

Best
Mikkel / Barra Head

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sagde ...

This sounds fuckinfantantastic!!!
Good to hear that finally the result is perfect, after all these stuggels....
Can´t wait to get my ear on this!

Hope to see u soon!

N*

Anonym sagde ...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.