torsdag den 9. august 2007

Update

We hoped to have the mixing done by now but we ran into some trouble and it's still not completely done. We'll let you know when we have news.

But we started thinking about the cover art work. The incredibly talented artist Sarah Bodil Hansen is doing the design for the album as well as some video stuff. We've met with her and she has some really interesting ideas. She also madesome sketches and it looks fantastic. She shot a couple of photos of us looking ridiculous as usual, but she said it didn't matter, since she weren't gonna use our faces. I told you we looked ridiculous!

3 kommentarer:

Ben Jao Ming sagde ...

Arrr!! Me wantz!! I må snart lægge noget lyd op. Kommer Undermine med, eller forbliver den eksklusivt på 7-tommeren?

Unknown sagde ...

Hi I´ve been listening to you guys for a few years, I saw you @ roskilde 06, amazing concert!

Can´t wait for the new meterial.

Barra Head sagde ...

Sorry for my absence from this blog. Lots of stuff going on. I will write a little about later, if I find the time.
Thanks for the comments! Yes, Undermine from the 7" have been recorded again for the album, the b-side as well. We like both songs a lot but the recordings from the 7" didn't do them justice, we felt.